Sunday, May 13, 2012

Act Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly.

Hey guys,

Had my first meeting with the youth at The Hub(The church I am interning with) today. I am so stoked for whats going on at that church, there is absolutely something amazing going on there. Immediately felt welcome by the people attending. I strongly encourage you to check it out, if you are in Sunland area anytime soon. The youth in that church are so awesome. I'm very stoked for what God has in store for them and for myself. This week we are going to be getting training to staff the circuit riders school. So that should be cool.
The internship at this church is marvelous! I hope over the next couple months I can earn a place to speak into peoples lives and I also hope God can speak through me.

Thank you so much for everything,

Isaiah

"He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
    And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
    and to walk humbly with your God"
Micah 6:8





"Wooden Heart"
If you haven't already, check out the album "Wooden Heart" by the artist "Listener".

Super talented Poetry. It inspires me to write every time I listen to it. If you haven't checked it out and you love music... You need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment