Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Together with me now.

Hey,

Time to write something profound and amazing.
The past week we have been diving in deep as far as our internships go and planning events for our groups together, Which has been super rad. Its pretty taxing as well. I have been faced with A LOT of stretching circumstances with forgiveness, love and faithfulness. I haven't had a whole bunch of time with God because of how busy our schedule is, its something I am trying to adapt and improve on though. I found a baby bird that lived for four days... but then passed away his name was Marco. He taught me quite a bit about being lost and found. God showed me through him forgiveness and redemption. It was pretty gnarly for such a little dude. I am thankful for him.

I am so thankful and blessed on a daily level for what I have here and I am amazed of how I have changed through the past year. I'm learning about leaving behind in the places you go and the influence you have on people whether you know it or not and the responsibility that comes along with these things. I miss home and loved ones desperately but i have peace that this is where I need to be for now.
I hope this is encouraging

Love,

Isaiah C. Ortman


 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment